UPCOMING EVENTS & PROGRAM UPDATES!!
& HOME BASED BUSINESS EXPO
This is a great chance to clean out your kid’s closets and get ready for Summer!! Bring your gently used clothing, toys furniture & other items that other parents Would love!! We will also be supporting local home-based businesses during this exciting event!!
DATE: SATURDAY, APRIL 26, 2014
LOCATION: BRIGHTON HIGH SCHOOL
Home Based Business—10x10—$35 (no table)
Large Item Area—$1 per item (plus booth fee)
This is the Easiest way to show your support! Purchase beautiful flowers (in bulb form) to plant this season. You'll have a beautiful yard while helping to reach our fund-raising goals!
Flower Power offers only the finest, most high quality bulbs and plants available from growers in Holland and the U.S. Flower Power is so confident in the quality of their products that they come with an unconditional 100% money back guarantee.
CLICK ON THE IMAGE ABOVE to purchase your bulbs today. They will ship directly to your home, ready for the spring planting season to begin!
BIRTHDAY PARTY RENTALS
Miller Gym has 3 bouncers and seating for 35 people. Ages 7 and under please. $200 for 2 hours of awesome play time! Call Tony at 810-299-3818 or download the application below.
At Brighton Community Education, we value:
- Serving our community in a helpful, caring and compassionate environment
- A teamwork approach with knowledgeable and professional staff
- Leadership that encompasses organization and energy while delivering services in a fun and friendly manner
- Making a difference in our community by doing whatever it takes
- Developing a strong business with honesty and creativity